First page out speed is 20 seconds!
HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer offers affordable color printing. Features:
• 16 megabytes (MB) of double data rate random-access memory (DDR RAM)
• Prints up to 8 pages per minute (ppm) in both black and color
• First page out speed is 20 seconds for both black and color
• 2.0 hi-speed universal serial bus (USB) port
• On-board networking for connecting to a 10/100Base-T network
• One single-sheet priority feed slot (tray 1) for standard media sizes
• One universal 250-sheet tray (tray 2) that holds up to 250 sheets of print media or 10 envelopes
• One optional 250-sheet tray (tray 3)
• 2400 dots per inch (dpi) color output quality using HP Image Resolution Enhancement Technology (ImageREt) 2400
• 600×600 dpi text and graphics output quality
• HP Color LaserJet 2600n host-based driver
• 2,000-page capacity HP UltraPrecise color print cartridges in cyan, yellow, and magenta
• 2,500-page capacity HP UltraPrecise black print cartridge
Information from setup to drivers are available from HP. Mac OS 10.2.8 to 10.7 and Windows 98 to Windows 8. Latest test printed with Mac OS 10.4.
Product overview is here, with links to drivers and other info.
What’s included: Hp Color LaserJet 2600n printer, CD, current and historical supplies status and self test pages along with instructions for double sided printing and cartridge override. Printer looks and works great! Current stats: 9,437 pages printed. 2,281 pages remaining black, 522 pages remaining yellow and cyan, 839 pages remaining magenta.