Apple Rescue of Denver offers personal Mac consulting service, and has been working on Apple computers since the late 80’s.
Services performed at my shop are based on $75.00 per hour plus parts, but are generally priced by the job:
• Troubleshooting and Repair
• Computer Setup
• Software Installation and Updates
• Training and Tutoring
• Internet and Networking
• Printer and Scanner installation and setup
• Backup consultation, setup, and implementation
• Memory Upgrades
• Malware Cleanout
• eBay and Craigslist setup and tutoring
• Hardware procurement – Shop with you or for you
• Hardware Installation
• Hard drive replacement
• Logic Board replacement
• Display or screen replacement
• Power supply replacement
• Battery replacement
• Floppy disks – 5 1/4″ & 3 1/2″, Zip Disks and Hard Drives to CD’s, Hard Drives, USB Flash Drives, etc.
• File Conversion – All Appleworks, MacWrite and others, to a format your current computer can read.
• Mac formatted hard drives
Operating Systems covered:
• Mac OS X to 10.13 High Sierra and beyond
• Mac OS 1 to 9.2
• DOS 3.3, ProDOS, GS/OS
• G3, G4, G5, Intel, iMac, Power Mac, iBook, PowerBook, MacBook
• 128k, Macintosh II, Performa, Quadra, LC, Power PC
• Apple ][, //e, IIc, ///, IIGS
Please contact me for a no obligation quote on the services offered.
Thank you and Happy Computing,
Apple Rescue Of Denver