Extension or Monitor Power Cable


Get a/c power from computer


Hooded or shrouded power cables are usually used on a monitor. One end pugs into the monitor, the other end gets power from the computer. Usable on any computer with power in and power out ports. Also can be used as an extension to your power cable. Available with a straight plug or with an elbow or angled end. Color and length will vary. Most generic 3′ cables are black and most 6′ and angled cables are gray.

Apple cables are gray. 590-0370 for the 3′ and 590-0372 for the 6′. Note that these may or may not have the paper label still on them, but have a unique end. They are not stamped.

Free if you need one for your computer, monitor, printer or external hard drive purchase.