6100/66 DOS Compatible
This is the Welcome Look Inside Macintosh Accessory Kit box that came with a Power Macintosh 6100/66 DOS Compatible computer.
Starting with the Packing List dated 9/94, this package includes the following:
Desktop Bus Mouse II, PlainTalk Microphone, power cord, Monitor cable and adapter.
- Power Macintosh User’s Guide. Includes setup, troubleshooting, and important health-related information for Power Macintosh 6100 series computers. 1994 Apple 030-5858-A
- Technical Information booklet – Specifications for Power Macintosh 6100/66 and 6100/66AV 030-6551-A
- Using PC Sounds With the DOS Compatibility Card
- Concise User’s Guide Microsoft MS-DOS (with disks)(3)
- The Concise Guide to Microsoft Windows Operating System (with disks)(Windows 3.1, 6 disks)
- OS 7.5 install disks (7)
- Disk Tools
- DOS Compatibility Card Installer Disk for Macintosh Environment
- DOS Compatibility Card Installer Disk for DOS Environment
- Display Drivers (2 disks)
- Sound Blaster 16 Installation
Apple Resource Guide (folder) – license, warranty, Apple stickers, etc., eWorld materials, PowerTalk information sheet,Product registration card.
All items in very good condition.
Missing items from the Packing List are: Power Macintosh 6100/66 DOS Compatible computer, DOS Compatibility Card for Macintosh User’s Guide, and the Apple Macintosh CD. As near as I can tell, everything else is there.